A breeding mineral with 16% natural protein in a cooked tub for sheep specifically designed to target cycling, embryo production and conception when fed 30 days prior to lambing through breeding. Especially beneficial in A.I. and E.T. breeding programs.
Feeding Directions:Feed to sheep using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 2-6 oz. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 125 lb. tub for every 25-35 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area. The above feeding directions are guidelines. Use good management practices adapted to varying conditions.
Giving you performance that pays.